Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Dual Perspectives!!

Dual Perspectives is a book review blog where you will see two completely different sides of the same story. One side is written by me, Jami Montgomery. I'm a twenty-two-year old writer/reader from South Texas. I like penguins, elephants, bunnies, and anything else cute and/or fluffy. I like things that sparkle and tend to lose focus quickly. Oh! Shiny! *cough* Anyways. Most of my life has been spent writing books and collecting them. 

 The other side of Dual Perspectives will be written by my writing buddy/blog mate, Bryson McCrone.

Hey everyone! My name is Bryson McCrone. I’m a sixteen-year-old writer and blogger here on Dual Perspectives from South Carolina. I enjoy food (particularly the kind that comes in tater and pie form). And owls. And books. But mostly books. My favorite person ever is probably A.S. King; if you’ve never heard of her or read any of her books, do so now. Seriously. Now.

Well, that's all we have for now! Hopefully our first reviews will be posted within the next week or so. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment